Monday, June 30, 2003

Bonjour everybody!
I think I am getting some more teeth because I have not been very happy for the last 2 nights and have been waking up a lot in the night...sometimes every hour and crying because they hurt. During the day I am pretty happy though as my Daddy has been home and we have been having so much fun. He came to get me out of the cot at Angus's party and I gave him my best " Where have you been"??? look!!!!!! It was lucky he was there because I was having one of those days when only Mummy could hold me and when I saw Daddy I let him hold me as well. After that we came home and played at our house and watched the rain from the window. Today Daddy is looking after me for a little while in the morning and i dont know what we are doing but I am sure it will be FUN!!
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...