Sunday, June 15, 2003

Bonjour,
I am very sorry I haven't been able to write in my diary lately because Mummy said our computer has not working properly and Daddy is trying to get it fixed up. Anyway, I have been a busy little girl as always and I have also been very good for my Mummy and Daddy. On Saturday I played with Daddy. I liked playing with Daddy he always makes me giggle and he tickles me a lot. Aunty Jane came over and gave me my bath and I noticed Mummy and Daddy were dressed up and Mummy smelt nice and then Aunty Jane gave me my bottle and Mummy and Daddy disappeared. In the morning, Aunty Jane was still at our house and so we went to Fremantle to visit Irene and baby Jordan. I fell asleep in the car and I woke up a little bit cranky and didn't feel like playing with Jordan much. I enjoyed sitting on the back lawn and trying to eat leaves though. After that Mummy and Aunty Jane and I went out for lunch and I was very good and smiled at everyone walking passed and ate all my lunch and even sat quietly in my pram when Mummy and Jane ate their lunch. Aunty Jane wanted to know if I liked "Chilli Mussels" but Mummy said I was too little for that and I ended up just chomping on somes peices of bread!!!! I had another nap on the way home as I had had so much fun all day and I was very tired. I went to bed very early at 6pm and slept all the way till 6.30am, I did lots of dreaming.
Lots of love
Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...