Monday, June 02, 2003

Bonjour,
Today I was an extra good girl, to make up for yesterday. First of all, I slept last night for 11 and a half hours straight and did lots of dreaming!!! I only stayed awake for 1 hour before I went back to bed and slept for another 2 and a half hours. When I woke up we went to visit Andrew and Laura. They had 2 kittens and I liked to watch them running around. I also liked crawling around and finding things to play with. I kept finding lots of interesting things, but Mummy kept taking them off me. After my sleep in the afternoon we then went to visit Trish and Aaron. I crawled around for ages and tried to rip up their newspaper. There was 2 other little people there although they were a bit bigger than me as they could walk and I can only crawl so far!! The other 2 little people kept trying to pick me up and they liked to squeeze me. I think they thought I was one of their toy dolls. Tonight we also went to Lally's house and I had my dinner there. I had my first taste of chicken and I chewed on a chicken leg (without the chicken) and I liked to chew on it. It was even better than chewing on my rusk. I think that will be my new favourite food. I played lots at Lally's and I was smiling and being really cute. When I came home I played with my toy boats in the bath and then I still wanted to play some more after my bath so Mummy let me stay up a bit later tonight and crawl after Sasha in the loungeroom. Tomorrow I have three things to look forward to. First of all, Daddy will be here by the time I wake up in the morning, then I get to see all my friends tomorrow at playgroup and also Nan and Grandpa are coming home from their holiday so I might see them as well. I better get lots of sleep as tomorrow will be so busy!!!!!!
Goodnight,
Love Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...