Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday I stayed home with Daddy in the morning when Mummy went to the gym. I was so excited to see him in the morning when I woke up, we just played and played and played. Then we went to the park with Sasha and then a little bit of rain dropped and Daddy had to run very fast with me in the pram to get home so we wouldn't get wet. (We went so fast, the trees became green blurs!!!!) After my nap, we went to Charlie's house, but only Charlie and Madeline were there as Rhys, Ella and Hayley all had bad colds. I had Charlie all to myself because Madeline really likes just lying in the one place and looking around the room. Charlie is so much fun, I like to grab the dummy out of his mouth and take off with it, but he gets very upset so Mummy gave me one of my own to have instead! I had pumpkin soup for lunch but I didn't want to eat it as there were way too many toys to be played with. I also had a bit of bread for the first time. It was so yummy. All that playing made me so tired and we had to leave in a big hurry as Mummy said it sounded like I was going to "scream the house down". Everyone commented on what great lungs I have!!!!
When I woke up again, Mummy, Daddy and I went to the big shop and I sat in the front of the trolley. There is so much to look at and sometimes a lot of people (mostly older women, Mummy says) stop by to say how clever I am that I can sit up in the trolley all by myself. I wondered if I should show them how good my lungs were as well as I wanted them to move away from my sight as there was so much colourful fruit and vegetables to be looked at!!!!!! When we came home Nan and Grandpa had dropped in as they were on their way back from holidays except I was very tired by then and didn't want to play or smile for that matter. I didn't even want much dinner and then after my bath and a bit more of a demonstration with my lungs I went straight to sleep and woke up 11 and a half hours later. I am not sure what I am doing today, but I am sure it will be great fun.
Bye for now,
Love Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...