Monday, June 09, 2003

Bonjour,
The last couple of days was called, "the weekend"!!! I like "the weekend". I wasn't sure what it was, but I heard Daddy telling Mummy that he wasn't working on "the weekend" and he would be home for 2 days in a row and there would be lot's of playing with me!!!! It was great, I loved him being home so much, that yesterday I started saying...."da,da,da,da,da." over and over again. Mummy tried to get me to say "ma,ma,ma,ma" but I didn't feel like it. I like to stand at the window and say "da da da over and over again and I like to bang my hand on the couch and da da da da da, it's so much fun. When I woke up this morning, I yelled out, da,da,da and then Mummy came in to get me and she keeps saying ma,ma, ma and then I laugh because she sounds so funny.
Yesterday Daddy and Mummy took me to a big huge park called Kings Park. There was so much to look at, lots of little people were running around and playing and there was lots of trees and lots and lots of nice green grass. I was so excited when I got out of my pram and got to play on the grass, I just didn't know what to put in my mouth first, a leaf, a piece of bark or a big chunk of grass. I didn't get very far with eating any of them and had to settle with one of my rusks instead.
Last night I woke up a lot in the night and then today I have another runny nose. It was very cold today and I had to wear a lot of warm clothes. Tommorow I am going to Rhys's house to play and I can't wait to say da,da,da,da at all my friends.
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...