Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Bonjour,
My Daddy didn't come home today and now Mummy says it wont be until next Sunday!!!! That is sooooooo far away for a little baby like me to wait. My Nan showed me a photo that had my Daddy and I in it and when she pointed to Daddy I actually said...."Da da"!!! I am so clever!!!! Mummy kept me busy today and we went on a really big walk in the pram with my friend Charlie and his Mummy. It was so long that Charlie and I had to have a sleep on the way there and on the way back. We walked to Ella's house to have lunch and I ate a little bit of Avocado and some chicken and bread. I didn't eat very much as I've not been very hungry lately but I played lots with all the other babies. Mummy was holding Ella and playing a game with her and I got jealous so I cried and crawled to Mummy's legs and pulled myself up and I wanted her to hold me and not Ella and I didn't want Ella's Mummy to hold me either. Sometimes if I can't see Mummy I crawl around to find her and I call out "Mummmmmmm", "Mummmmm" and then when I find her, Mummy says to me, "Did you say Mum', and then I look at her and say "Da da"!!!! Mummy says I am doing it on purpose but I dont know what on purpose is!!!!! Anyway she says it is funny and she is going to have to remember to tell Daddy about it. I am going to have a nice big sleep tonight. Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...