Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Lucs confirmation

Random I know....
Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so long.....then I get all overwhelmed at how far behind I am in updates....like seriously 2 -3 years of updates....the overwhelming is so much that what do I do....nothing!! I procrastinate on how far behind I am and do nothing.  Meanwhile Sophie and Luc keep growing up, keep saying funny things, keep having adventures and I am not recording any of these moments. :-(  So Im randomly starting and Ill post whatever I feel like and going to start right here!!!

These are pics from Lucs Confirmation which was back in May 2018.
In this pic Luc is 11 and Sophie is 15.



 Grandpa was Lucs sponsor and he chose the confirmation name of Saint Luke!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...