Monday, June 09, 2003

Bonjour,
Today Mummy went to the gym and I went to creche. I like going to creche as there are lots of toys to play with. Today there were lots of boys at creche and all bigger than me. When Mummy came to pick me up I had 4 little boys surrounding me as I was trying to play, one of them was even trying to hug me while the others were trying very hard to get me to play with them and kept showing me different toys. The ladies that look after me in the creche told me that one of the little boys Mummies came to pick him up and he cried becuase he was going to leave me behind, he even asked his Mummy "Can we buy that baby, Mummy" and his Mummy said, "No" and he cried and cried and cried because he had to leave. I was glad when my Mummy came to get me as I started to get tired and was ready for a nice big sleep. When I wake up we are going to Rhys's house and then also it is Uncle Carls Birthday today and we might go to his house to say Happy Birthday to him.
Bye for now,
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...