Wednesday, July 07, 2010

4 day Holiday in the beautiful south west....

In early June we travelled 5 hours down to Denmark for a 4 day holiday. We stayed in the best house ever. Two story with a huge fireplace and lots of stairs for us kids to run up and down all day long. We went with Andy, Laura, Natalie and Lexie and we had the best time ever......



Here is Luc...right after he asked for the 18th time..."are we nearly there"...which started 10 mins into the journey.!!!When Mummy told him if he asked that one more time then Daddy would stop the car and Luc would have to walk there!!! So he then rephrased it to...."are we almost there" are we soon there"....it was a long 5 hours!! Luckily for me I had my trusty book of "Stories for 7 year olds" with me!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...