Friday, May 16, 2003


Bonjour!!!
Well, another day in my busy life!!! Today I experienced my first storm. Lots of wind and rainy weather. I liked sitting by the window in the lounge room and watching all the plants blowing in the wind and watching the rain outside. I haven't seen much rain before. Mummy says I was a pretty good baby today...:-) I slept for a little bit longer for my naps. I ate a yummy lunch of broccoli, pumpkin, zucchini and potato all mixed together. I think I ate too much because I didn't feel like eating my dinner tonight.
Today Mummy and I went to get the spare tyre fixed for the car. I smiled at all the men in the tyre shop and they said I was very cute, except for the man that asked if I was a boy.......Mummy said to him...."Do you think I would dress my son in this lovely pink tracksuit??????" Mummy will have to remember to tell Daddy about that one!!!
This afternoon I sat in my highchair and played with a spoon and a piece of string for almost an hour , it was so fascinating!!!!!!
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...