Thursday, May 22, 2003

Bonjour,
Guess what everybody. Last night I slept through the whole night. I went to sleep at 6.45pm and didn't wake up until 6.20am. I don't know why it is such a big deal, but according to my Mummy's reaction it is a very BIG deal. So much so she asked if I could do it every night. She doesn't expect much does she!!!!!! I told her that I'm not making any promises!
Nan and Grandpa came to look after me as Mummy had to go out in the morning, I cried when she walked out, but then I forgot all about her and they took me for a walk to the park. After my nap, Mummy took me to Ben's house for his birthday and I played with Jayde and Ella and Will. I crawled around and played with toys and then I was so tired I fell asleep all the way home in the car. Tonight when I am sleeping Daddy is coming home and when I wake up in the morning I get to see him. I am so excited!!!!! Tomorrow I am going to play with him all day!!!
Love Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...