Saturday, May 17, 2003


Bonjour,
Another windy and rainy day today. I woke up and had my favourite breakfast....rice cereal with pureed pears, yum, yum!!!! Mummy and I went to Cam, Caz and Angus's house to watch football. Mummy said that my team is the West Coast Eagles and they won today and played a very good game. I didn't really care, I just like to watch the colours and I really like to watch the nice big green oval. After that we came home because I was tired. I slept for a whole 2 hours which is a long time for me!!!!
When I woke up, Daddy was on the phone and Mummy let me listen to him talking. I kept looking around the room because I could hear him but I couldn't see him, I could only see Sasha, and I know she's not my Daddy!!!!
Mummy and I then played with my toys and read books........actually I just tried to eat them. I like the pictures in "Cendrillon", my Memere and Pepere sent me that book!!
Time for bed,
Love Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...