Monday, May 26, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday Mummy, Daddy and I went to Natasha and Paul's house for lunch. They didn't have any little babies for me to play with, they only have Tex and she is like Sasha. I liked watching Tex and Sasha playing, they both wanted to chew on the same yellow ball. I really wanted that yellow ball as well and thought it would be good to chew on seeing as they both liked it so much. Everytime I got almost close to it though Mummy and Daddy would throw it away from me and would give me this red plastic thing which wasn't as much fun. Then they gave me a yummy rusk and I loved chewing, chewing, chewing away on that, but then I dropped it and Tex ran off with it. I wasn't very happy about that. I had a nice sleep in my portacot but I really liked looking around the room as it was a room I had never slept in before. When I woke up I played with a little toy that made noises and giggled a lot because Daddy was being funny and he tickled me a lot. Then we came home and I had a bath and tried to drink the water but Mummy doesn't want me to do that and then I tried to stand up and Mummy doesn't want me to do that either........(all the really fun stuff I cant do!!!!) When I got out of the bath I like to crawl on the carpet with no clothes on. Daddy calls it "naked time"!!!! Its so much fun and I am able to crawl very fast away from Mummy who tries to follow me with my nappy. When Mummy catches me she puts clothes on me and then I know I am going to have milk (yum) and then I am going to have to go to sleep.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...