Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Bonjour,
I had a runny nose today and I've not really felt my best today. I dont feel like smiling at all. Last night I woke up a lot as my nose was blocked and it was hard to sleep and this morning it was running liek a tap. I hate it when Mummy wipes my nose. I just see her going for the pink kleenex box and I start crying as I know what is coming. She even tried to wipe it with a warm flannel and I hate that as well. Then my nose got all red so Mummy keeps putting cream on it. I get cream on my bottom as well when that is red. Today we went to my friend Hayley's house and my other friends were there as well. I played with Charlie, he is a lot bigger than me but I am faster than him at getting toys. Sometimes I get toys for him but he doesnt really want them so I kind of throw them on him and then he cries. Mummy said I need to be more gentle!!!!! I dont know what gentle is though. We came home early as I was very tired. When I woke up from my nap, Daddy was home as well and then we played together as Mummy went somewhere......probably to get stuff I always need. She came home with lots of bags and I liked sitting on the floor in the kitchen while she unpacked them all until they were all gone. After my bath tonight I played in the loungeroom with Daddy and Sasha. Daddy does silly things and I giggled but then I felt so sleepy I had to get ready for bed.
Bye for now,
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...