Sunday, September 28, 2003

Bonjour,
Today is Aunty Jane and Cousin Justin's birthday. Mummy said Justin is 2 years and that is only 1 year more than I am going to be next month. Mummy didn't say how old Aunty Jane is but it is a lot more than 2 I think because she is a grown up!!!!!!! I hope they both have great days!!!
I am a little bit sad today because daddy has gone to China to work for 2 weeks. Daddy said he had to go and make some money so he could buy me a toy for my birthday which is almost soon as well. I am so sad he is not here to play with me and make me laugh. I carry his little passsport photo around with me and say da da da da a lot. I already miss him a lot!
Yesterday I went to my first birthday party. It was my friend Jordan's birthday abd she was 1 year old. I had my first taste of a very yummy sweet thing called cake. It was the best thing I have ever eaten but mummy only let me have a small bite and I wanted more so I cried but only for a few seconds. Mummy said I was going to be going to so many birthdays this month and I would probably be able to try lots more cake so I am very excited about that!!!!! I had so much fun at Jordan's house and she had lots of great new toys that I really liked to play with and there were also lots of other kids like me there so it was the best day!!!!
Today was warm day and I liked playing outside with Sasha. She lets me get the ball and then drop it so she can catch it. This is our favourite game to play.
Bye for now,
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...