Thursday, September 18, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday Daddy took me out for coffee!!!! Of course I don't drink coffee, just in case you were wondering.........I had some apple pieces instead. Daddy's friend Nigel came as well and they had a great time showing me off and lots of girls stopped by me to tell Daddy how gorgeous I was. Even Nigel was asking Daddy if he could borrow me some times becasue I sure do attract a lot of nice looking girls!!!!! After that we went to a beautiful park with lots of green grass and I liked to chase the birds and ducks. These are the first ducks I have seen in real life!!! Normally I see them in my books and Mummy always points to them and says..."Whats that???" So then I say..."duh", silly mummy doesn't know what they are because she is always asking me. Come to think of it, mummy doesn't really know many animals because she always asks me "what is it" and tries to get me to say it!!!!
After that we came home as Daddy said he didn't feel very well, so then I played with my walker and walked all over the house with it. I am really fast and I can turn corners as well. Sometimes I like to find Daddy's wallet and then I love to pull all the cards out of them and then I hang onto all the little bits of paper I find in there and put them in little hiding spots all over the house.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...