Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Bonjour,
Today I decided I wanted and early start on the day so I woke up at 5.45am. Funny thing is, Mummy didn't seem to pleased about it as she kept trying to get me back to sleep and I didn't want to because I wasn't tired anymore!!!! I did feel a bit grumpy by 7.30am though and had to go back to bed for a quick sleep. I went to Nanny and Granpas house to play for a bit and then I got tired again so had to have another sleep. After that, Mummy and I came home and played and read books. I like to look at pictures of fish and ducks and I can even say ....ssshhh for fish and duh for duck, sometimes if I try really hard I can say, uck for duck as well. We have to go to get groceries later and I can't wait for that as it is so much fun.
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...