Sunday, September 28, 2003

Bonjour,
Today I am 11 months old!!!! Mummy says she can't remember what it was like before I was here and that was only 11 months ago!!! Daddy rang today but I didn't get to listen to him because Mummmy said he was in a hurry.
My friend Ella came over to play today and we had great fun. I like to take toys off her. It just seems that whatever she picks up to play wiht I want it as well. I also tried to grab her drink bottle all the time and that made her very sad. Her Mummy is my Mummy's friend and her Mummy asked if I could show Ella how to walk because she is 1 year old in a few days and she doesn't know how yet. By the time Ella went home I had taught her how to do 8 steps all at once, but she is going to really need to practise because she was very wobbly!!!!
It is raining a lot today and that makes me sad because I love playing outside and I am not allowed when it is so rainy and then I get very bored inside so I am not sure what exciting things mummy has planned for this afternoon after my nap, but it better be good becauce I am a hard baby to please sometimes.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...