Sunday, September 21, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday Mummy had to go out with some of her friends as one of them is getting married. I didn't want to go because I find it very boring and Mummy said no other babies were going to be there anyway, but Daddy was still not feeling very well. Mummy said Nanny and Grandpa were going to look after me so I was very excited. They took me to visit Aunty Valerie and Uncle John and I showed them how I can walk. I also climbed up and down 3 stairs and they were very impressed. On the way home, we stopped to pick Mummy up at the restaurant and Nanny told Mummy that I had been a very good little girl!!!! I gave Mummy one of my..."I am always a good girl looks"!!!!
When we came home I played a little bit with Daddy and then I played in the shower for a while before getting in my pyjamas and going to bed. I always know when it is time for bed now.....it is always after I have milk. When I finish my milk I just sit up and wave bye bye and then Mummy puts me in bed.
I am very happy because tomorrow my friends are coming to my place to play and Daddy will be home and he is going to meet all my friends for the first time. I wonder if they can all walk as well now??? I will tell you all about it tomorrow.
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...