Sunday, May 18, 2003


Bonjour,
I am very sorry to my avid readers as Mummy just reminded me I didn't write in my diary yesterday. I must of been too busy playing!!!! Yesterday was very cool so Mummy and I stayed home and Mummy's friend Rachael and then Natasha came to visit. So I listened to them chatting..... Natasha and Rachael are both getting married in a few months......I'm not sure what that is but it sure does mean you need to talk a lot, I could hardly get a word in!!!!! I was so tired after that so I had a nice big sleep.
When I woke up, I played some more with some blocks and a small ball. I kept trying to fit the whole ball in my mouth but no matter how hard I tried it just woudn't fit......I was very frustrated.
Last night I ate sweet potato and corn for dinner...Yummy!! I went to bed at 6.15pm as I was very tired but then I woke up at 4.00am and wanted to play. I dont think my Mummy was too happy about that!
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...