Monday, May 19, 2003


Bonjour,
Today the sun came out so Mummy, Sasha and I went to the park. I sat in my pram and watched Sasha the whole time chasing the ball. She sure does run fast!!! It looks like so much fun. Mummy took me out of the pram and let me have a little go on the slide......I'm not really sure if I like it or not. When we came home I had a nice nap and then we went to get groceries from Coles. I sat in the front of the trolley and not the little baby capsule part. I like sitting in the front of the trolley because I feel like a BIG girl!!!!! Lots of old ladies stopped us to tell Mummy how cute I was and then I got bored so I cried to see what Mummy would do with me then. She looked in her bag for a dummy but she had forgotten it at home so I had to play with the car keys instead.....(Mummy said...Phew!!!!)
This afternoon I had a very runny nose and wanted Mummy to hold me all the time. I wasn't feeling very well and I wanted to be carried everywhere. I hope I feel better tommorow because my 6 friends and their Mummy's are coming to our house for lunch and I can't wait to see them all again !!!!......(especially Charlie!!!!!)
Bye for now,
Love Sophie
xxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...