Thursday, May 15, 2003


Hello,
Today I woke up and was a bit sad because Mummy told me that Daddy had gone to work a long way away and I wasn't going to see him for 5 -7 days. That just seems like forever for me....but Mummy says he has to do this work so we can buy me new shoes when I need them !!!!! I am going to really miss him.
So, I am going to try to be a good girl for Mummy while he is away. I had 3 sleeps today but Mummy says I need to sleep longer than the maximum 45 minutes that I usually do and really need to improve in the "sleeping department"........apart from that, I am just perfect!!!
Today I did lots of climbing in my cot, its lots of fun. I like to throw my dummy on to the floor and then cry out for Mummy to come in and pick it up and give it back to me, this is my favourite game at the moment. I like to throw it at Sasha as well but she just sniffs it and walks away.
Talk to you tommorow,
Love Sophie xxxxxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...