Wednesday, May 14, 2003




BONJOUR WORLD,

My name is Sophie Emma.
I am 6 and a half months old. Hello to all my lovely Canadian relatives. Special love to all my family especially Memere and Pepere and Matant Ginette and Monuncle John and everyone else whom I can't wait to meet. I will be telling you all about my adventures in Perth EVERYDAY. Mum is going to help me type as I am not sure about how to use the computer being so young AND cute.
Keep checking this EVERY DAY. The website to bookmark is sophieland.blogspot.com
Love sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

yazan said...

I love this blog.. Thought it would be a good idea to leave a comment for a lovely first post like this. Would love to see you come and discover Canada for yourself as it's waiting for you..
;) .. Doesn't it feel a lot better being 7 years old? Nice picture!

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...