Thursday, May 29, 2003

Bonjour,
It has been a couple of days since I last wrote because our computer hasn't been working properly but now it is all better. I am also feeling a litle bit better but I still have a bit of a runny nose and now I have a cough. It is a different cough from the one I use to get attention though. Now let me think, what have I been doing.......On Wednesday, Mummy took me to the Child Health Clinic for my 7 month check up as it was my 7 months old birthday yesterday!!!! Mummmy had to take my clothes of and I didn't want to so I cried and then they put me on the scales and I now weigh 7.2 kg which is 15 lbs 14 oz...(Mummy had to tell me that as I couldn't work it out!!!) I am also 65.7 cm tall!!! The nurse said I was a very smart little girl because I can do lots of things, I wanted to say, "of course I am smart....I have my own on line diary"!!!!!! I also had a hearing test which I also passed. The clinic nurse is from Canada and she is really nice and Mummmy said half my family is from Canada....even Daddy and my Memere and Pepere and Cousin Justin whom I cant wait to meet!! When we came home I slept a lot.
On Thursday Mummy and Daddy took me to the Doctors as my cough was getting bad and my ear was hurting a bit which is why I always pulled on it. I didn't want to laugh or play either I just wanted Mummy to carry me everywhere all day long. The Doctor was nice and said I have to have baby panadol to make me feel better. I started to feel better in the middle of the night and then I didn't want to sleep at all so I kept crying for Mummy and Daddy to come and play with me. Daddy had to go to the airport when it was still dark because Mummy said he has to go away to work again. That makes me so sad!! He will be back in 5 more "big"sleeps!
I'm going to have lunch now and I think it's my favourit, zucchini,carrots and potato!!! Yum Yum
Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...