Sunday, October 02, 2005

Party Girl


Bonjour,
Yes, that is me. I am a party girl. I have been to 2 birthday parties this weekend. Jordan's and Jayde's. That means 2 times singing Happy Birthday to you and 2 times eating birthday cake yum yum my favourite. Guess what else on Tuesday I am going to another party and also another one next Saturday. I am the luckiest little girl...(well, that is what Mummy says anyway!!!)
It is a beautiful day today and Mummy and Daddy walked me to the park with Sasha. I went on the slide and the swings and did lots of running around. It was great fun. Sasha loves the park as much as me.
That's all I have to say today. I am pretty tired from my big weekend so I am going to have a rest now.
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...