Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Bonjour,
Daddy had a birthday yesterday. Daddy and I went out for breakfast in the morning and had bacon and eggs which is Daddy's favourite. Mummy had to go to work so she couldn't come. Daddy opened all his presents and he loved them all..(good job Mum!!) After breakfast I went to Nanny and Grandpa's and they looked after me because daddy had to do some work at the house. When I came home Mummy had made a cake and put lots of candles on it and I helped her decorate it. We sang happy birthday 3 times and I got to help blow the candles out with him, it was fun and a very yummy chocolate cake as well! OK, now daddy has had his birthday we can go back to talking about mine and me, me , me!!!! Afterall, this is my journal and it is supposed to be all about me!!! I am still very excited that my party is coming closer, only 8 more sleeps!!
Love Sophie
xxx

1 comment:

Swiss Family Donaldson said...

I don't think there are enough candles ;)

the grey in the goatee is lookin' real distinguished

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...