Monday, October 03, 2005

Growing Pains

Bonjour,
This morning I am still very tired and I am supposed to be excited because we are having our combined play group birthday party today at our house. I am so tired because for the 3rd time this week I have been waking up in the nights because my legs hurt so much. Last night I cried and cried and cried and Mummy was trying to rub them but it still hurt and I couldn't sleep. Mummy said it is because my legs are growing longer as I am getting bigger. She is so clever my Mummy....she knows EVERYTHING!!! Why does it hurt at night time and not in the day time. Anyway, after I had been crying for a while I started to almost fall asleep again and Mummy went back to bed......then....major disaster...I felt around for my baby and then couldn't find baby's bottle...OH NO....so I called out for Mummy again and she came to find it. Phew, that was lucky. Then, not long after that, my legs hurt again so Mummy cam in again to cuddle me. This morning when I woke up I looked down at my legs to see how much taller I was after all that growing in the night and I couldn't believe I couldn't tell the difference!!!!
Anyway, my friends will be here soon so I better go and get my party hat on.
Love Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...