Wednesday, October 05, 2005

How come birds don't wear clothes??



Bonjour,
I went with Mummy to buy us a new bath. It is a bath for birds. Wow, I didn't even know birds had to have baths!!! I love having my bath and I can't wait to see the birds having a bath in our new bird bath. We put it outside in the garden and we put coloured stones in there as well and Mummy thinks that we should get a lot of butterflies come as well to drink from the bird bath. That's going to be great because I LOVE butterflies almost as much as I love caterpillars. I don't know if I told you but Mummy is making me a pink caterpillar cake for my birthday. (sorry, had to mention my birthday again!!!!) It's going to have 3 candles on it and 2 smarties for eyes. Mummy said caterpillars after they have finished being caterpillars turn into butterflies. (I'm not sure if this is true because it doesn't seem possible to me!!!) Which makes me wonder about birds again. If they have a bath how come they don't wear clothes???
Love Sophie
xx
Here is a picture of me and my friends Hailey and Ella playing with our birdbath. They love it as well.

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...