Tuesday, July 31, 2007

10 months old




Another month older and cheekier is what they are saying......they being Mummy and Daddy. This month I have discovered the whole house and have been keeping myself busy exploring. I have been standing up a lot and think I am very clever especially standing in my cot....when I am supposed to be sleeping!




I've been feeling great, no sniffles, runny noses or bad coughs. My gums still get very sore and I still only have 2 teeth but that doesn't stop me polishing off the same meals as the rest of the family. I love spaghetti bolognaise, meatballs, chicken, salmon and vegetables for dinner....(not all in the same night of course) I like yogurt and fruit for lunch and for breakfast I have cereal, fruit and vegemite on toast........delicious!













Look at me in my photos.......just can't seem to find the sports section in the newspaper, so thought I would have another GOOD look. One of my favourite things to do is to pull all the books out of the bookshelves. Sophie always helps Mummy put them back.

My big news this month is that I have 2 new cousins, Cisco and Sari. I am now the older and wiser cousin and can't wait to hang out with them more. They are a bit boring at the moment, they just sleep all the time, something I am still not really all that good at!!!!!!!!

I'm not really into playing with toys..... I'd much rather find the nearest powerpoint, shoe, and we watch "The Wiggles" together. She is the best big sister still and halps look after me.

Hey who knows, maybe next month I'll be walking..........

Love Luc

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY TEN MONTHS OLD BIRTHDAY, LUC.

DID YOU GET TO BLOW OUT 0.833 of a candle?

It wont be long(two months) before you can blow out a whole candle. Maybe ophie will let blow some of her's out when she turns 5 next month.
Love
Gandpa and Nanny. xxxxxx

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...