Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dancing Lessons



I have a little secret! I have been going to dancing lessons!!!! I was going to wait till I was really really really good to share the news with you all but I am just loving my classes so much I wanted to tell you now. It is only my 3rd lesson. I go every Thursday for 45 minutes and I LOVE it. My best friend Ella goes as well. My teachers name is Sarah SAME name as my Mummy!!!!!

We do all kinds of dancing but mostly jazz ballet and we listen to great music.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sophie and Luc.
My word you have been busy, birthday parties, dancing, eating out, face painting and exploring!!!
I loved reading all about your exciting lives.
Love
Grandpa.
XXXXXX

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...