Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our new baby cousin






IT"S A GIRL...........Sari Rose has arrived. We get to go see her today and I just can't wait. I am so excited to have a new baby GIRL cousin. Sari weighed 6 pound 14.5 oz and is 48 cm of cuteness...(she is the EXACT same size baby Luc was........lets' hope the similarities stop there and she doesn't have Luc's sleep issues!!!!!) Congratulations to Aunty Emily and Uncle Carl and Jacky-boy. He is going to love being a big brother. AND...in other big news, my pet caterpillar had a baby as well this morning and it is also a girl, finally some girl babies around this place, not that I really mind, I love all babies really!!!!!

Be back soon with some photos of baby Sari.....................

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...