Sunday, July 15, 2007

What's been happening?




It's been a busy week....for Mummy that is!! Daddy had to go to the hospital to have an operation on his knee last week. He came home the same day but has had to rest his knee as it is very, very ,very, sore. It has a big bandage on it as well and he can only walk a little bit.

Luc and I have both been sick. I have had a very bad flu thing and a very high temperature. I felt very tired and didn't want to eat much for a long time. It took almost a week to get better and Luc has a bad cold and Mummy said he is really miserable because he is getting more teeth as well. Those teeth sure cause him lots of pain. He still only has 2 teeth but Mummy thinks he is going to get about 6 at once......let's hope soon so he can stop crying about them! :-)

Luckily I was well enough to go rollerskating last Friday with my friends. I loved it so much and we are going again this Friday. I am not really very good but that is Ok because I am only 4.5 and I need to practice a lot.

On Saturday night Grandpa came over to babysit. Nanny couldn't come because she is very sick with my flu. I think I might have shared my flu with her, sorry Nanny!! :-) Luc woke up ( because he always does!!!)and Grandpa brought him out to watch a bit of TV with him. Grandpa said he really liked the movie "Die Hard 2"!!!! Grandpa did a good job of babysitting and when Mummy and Daddy came home Luc and I were both asleep!!!!!
Yesterday I spent the day making houses around my sandpit for all my pet caterpillars. It was a beautiful sunny "winters" day and in the afternoon we went to visit my new cousin Cisco. He is such a cutey! Another new cousin is arriving this Wednesday as Aunty Emily is going to the hospital to get the baby out of her belly.......still not too sure how that happens! I will be back soon to tell you all about the new baby!

Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...