Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's a boy!

A new cousin has arrived!!!! Aunty Jane and Ian had a new baby boy born on the 4th of July!!!! He arrived 10 days early....just like me!!!! Luc and I are VERY excited, me more than Luc because he is only still a baby and he has no idea what is going on but I am really excited as we are going to meet him today. His name is Cisco! Nanny and Grandpa say he is just gorgeous. He weighed 7 pound 11 oz and has dark hair. Aunty Emily and Uncle Carls' baby will be arriving on July 18th....wonder if that will be a boy as well!!!!! So many boys......oh well....I am still the oldest and I can still play dress ups with them and make them into fairies and princess's because they are younger and they won't care when they are little..........
Back soon with photos
Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...