Saturday, August 30, 2003

Bonjour,
onight we went to Aunty Jane's house and watched a very important football game. It was Eagles versus Fremantle and Fremantle won so Granddad and Nanny are not going to be very happy about that as they love the Eagles!!! My friend Jordan was there and it was so good to see her. We both got very tired and had to have a sleep and then Mummy and Daddy came and got me to take me home. Tommorow we are going on a holiday and we have to go in the car for 5 hours. Mummy and Daddy are very nervous about me going in the car for that long as I normally get very bored after 1 hour....oh well we will see what happens. Mummy said we are going to see reallly tall trees....the tallest trees I have ever seen in my whole life....(that is a whole 10 months in case you have forgotten) Its going to be great fun!!! Sasha has to stay with Nanny and Grand dad as she is not allowed to come with us. I am going to really, really miss her !!!!
I will write all about it when I get home in a week,
Lots of love
Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...