Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday Mummy and I and Ella and her Mummy went for a really long walk so that we could play at Charlie's house. Sasha also came with and she ran next to my pram and not Ella's because she is MY sister!!!! Sometimes Mummy had to stop as I kept throwing my hat onto the pavement and then Sasha would stop and wait as well. It was a really, really long way and when we got to Charlies I had lunch. I had pumpkin soup and bread and some apple and had great fun playing with my friends. I tried to show them how to take some steps so they could be as clever as me but they were't very interested. Ella and I are trying to teach Charlie to crawl because he doesn't know how or maybe he is just happy to watch Ella and I crawl around. Sometimes we go and get him toys to play with. Then Madeleine came as well and guess what everybody her hair is now long enough to have a little clip in it......I cant wait till I can wear one in my hair when it is long enough. Charlie's hair is long but his Mummy hasn't put one in his hair yet....Im not sure why!!! We listened to our Mummies talk about our birthdays because Madeleine is going to be 1 in 2 weeks and it sounds like it is going to be so much fun.
Then we had to do the really long walk home and I fell asleep on the way because I was so tired.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...