Sunday, August 10, 2003

Bonjour,
Finally 2 new teeth arrived on Sunday morning. I now have 2 up the top and 2 down the bottom!!
on Saturday Mummy and I went shopping with Aunty Jane and she bought me my very first pair of sunglasses. They are bright pink and very groovy....(just like Aunty Jane!) and I look so cool in them. The pharmacist had told Mummy it is very important to get babies wearing sunglasses as early as possible so the harmful sun rays don't hurt my eyes but Mummy also says I am very fashionable as well!!! We also bought some for my friend Ella as she is going on holidays soon to a very hot place so she can protect her little eyes as well.
Today is my Nanny's birthday and she is having a litle party this afternoon with her friends and I am going as well. I bought her some flowers and a little book but Mummy helped me pick them out. (Mummy had to also lend me the money because I didn't have any!!!!) Daddy is coming to the party as well so it is going to be great. Hopefully I don't get too tired because when that happens, I get really really grumpy!!!
I better go and have a nap if I am to be at my best this afternoon.
Bye for now,
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...