Thursday, July 24, 2003

Bonjour,
I just realised I haven't written in my diary for a little while . This week, I have been to a place called "Go Bananas", it is a indoor play centre for litle people like me except when we went there on Tuesday, I didn't want to leave Mummy's side and I also didn't want to play with anyone even though all my friends were there. I did manage to lose Mummy's car keys though. Luckily Mummy had a spare set with her but unfortunately she didn't know they were lost until the next day and so far they haven't turned up. This week I have felt a little bit grumpy. I am dribbling a lot and really am not in the mood to play on my own and I really prefer it when I can see my Mummy. I don't even like it if she goes into another room. Twice this week in Creche I cried so loud the lady had to go and get Mummy but then I saw her and I was all better again. Mummy said Daddy is coming home tomorrow and I am very excited about that. I have some new tricks to show him, like how I can wave bye bye. I can wave with both hands except when I wave with my left hand I always bang my ear at the same time.....I don't know why, but Mummy said it is pretty funny!!! I can also stand up for even longer and have even taken a couple of steps....wow...he will be so impressed!!!
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...