Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday was the coldest day in Perth for the last 21 years, very very cold it was. I heard Mummy tell Daddy on the phone ( because he is still in Vietnam...wherever that is!!!) that it was 2 degrees overnight and only reached 12 degrees during the day. Anyway, I hardly noticed as I was warm and cosy playing inside but in the afternoon Mummy took me for a walk to say hello to the flowers and the lemon tree in the backyard and I had to wear a warm hat on my head. This morning I had very messy hair as it is growing and Mummy said soon I will be able to wear a ribbon in it. Mummy has to brush it in the morning and I like to close my eyes while she does it because it feels very funny. I am really missing my Daddy an I can't wait for him to come home.
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...