Sunday, July 13, 2003

Bonjour,
Well, Mummy and I had a nice relaxing weekend. It is still raining lots and lots and when it is not raining, Mummy takes Sasha and I to the park, that is now my favourite time of the day. There is just so much to look at and I sit up staight and take it all in. Sometimes Mummy goes really fast and Sasha runs along beside us and it's even harder to look at everything because everything goes by so much faster...(that's because my Mummy is such a fast runner!!!!) I started waving at everything as well. Usually I wave though long after the people who have been waving at me have gone and sometimes I sit in the lounge room and wave at Sasha sitting outside the window. Aunty Jane stayed over on Saturday night and I made her giggle at me because I can do very funny facial expressions. I have also been eating lots of different things as well. On Friday Mummy gave me a piece of steak thinking that I would just suck the good juices out of it and she said for a little baby with only 2 teeth I sure did give it a good chomping on and it was barely recognisable when she took it back......too much information, I know!!!!!
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...