Monday, February 12, 2007

Jammin



Daddy got home on Sunday afternoon. Boy were we glad to see him!! Bad news though....he is only here for 3 sleeps......then he has to go back on the plane to work for 7 more sleeps :-(

Anyway, I have been making the most of having him home and we have been "jammin" a bit lately. I play my drum along to whatever he is playing. I'm actually pretty good. All those music lessons with Nanny are paying off! Luc loves it too......sometimes he does the harmony...(which actually sounds just like 2 cats fighting!!!!) WEll, he is just a baby!!!! Yep, still not sleeping much either. He may not be good at singing but he SURE is good at waking!!
*** Also Mummy said to tell you all the "comment"section has been fixed so that anyone can leave a comment. SO if anyone is actually reading, drop me a line and let me know....don't be shy!!!!We would love to hear from you***

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...