Thursday, May 10, 2007

Who's a clever boy????


Well, what can I say. 7 months old and already figured out how to get what I want. I like to think it is because of my extreme good looks and bubbly personality but part of me thinks it is because Mummy is just so very tired!!!! We went to a very large shop with lots of colours, and loud screaming children not to mention my big sister Sophie sounding a lot more excited than normal.... (Toys R Us) anyway this is what we came away with (see picture) how cool do I look in this thing with all it's bells and whistles and little wheels on the bottom!! If I stretch out as far as I can my little teeny toes can touch the floor and I am able to move my way around which I find so much fun. I get such a look of surprise on my face when all of a sudden I find myself in a new room........ see, I have the run of the house already!
I haven't been feeling myself lately, had a bit of a runny nose and a cough.
I haven't been wanting to eat as much as I normally would and have been a bit miserable. Still have no teeth either, anyday now they tell me....anyday. Can't wait to sink my teeth into some of those juicy looking steaks Daddy loves so much.
Bye bye
Love Luc
x

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...