Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hoppy Easter



We are back from Margaret River. I had a great time even though Luc cried a bit on the way home in the car AND pulled my hair a lot when I was trying to sleep. I think he was crying because the Easter Bunny didn't bring him any easter eggs!!!! I was really sad for him when Mummy said he didn't get any!!!!!! Mummy said, he can't eat chocolate yet PLUS he has no teeth!!!!! I still think he was sad because of that but Mummy thinks he is sad because he is STILL trying to get teeth!!!!! So I had lots of fun playing with Aunty Kathleen, Aunty Valerie, Uncle John, Nanny, Grandpa, Mummy and Daddy. I went on lots of walks in the bush and had fun finding the easter eggs that the Easter Bunny hid in the bushes for me on Sunday morning. We went down to the beach and also I went swimming in the river (the actual Margaret River!!) Daddy even let me sit on his lap and drive the car on the dirt tracks....that was great fun!!!

More photos to come....her5e I am entertaining Luc with my "bubble blower" and Luc in teh jolly jumper, he loves it!!!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...