Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Peter and the Wolf!!!




Last Friday night Mummy, Luc, Nanny and Grandpa took me to Kings Park to see my very first stage production. It was called "Peter and the Wolf" and it was held in Kings Park under the trees. It was GREAT. I LOVED it. I know the story very well because Nanny has it on CD and I always listen to it and follow along with a little book. Sometimes I go and get all her pots and pans and wooden spoons and make the sound of the drums and I am very good at being really really loud!

Anyway, we took blankets and pillows and as you can see by the photos, I think I had the best seat and could see everything. Not like little brother Luc who slept through most of it...(why doesn't he do that at home!!!!!) You can also see the "wolf" in the photos. He looked scary, but I wasn't scared, I just loved watching the whole thing and loved all the costumes.

Afterwards we went to the playground and I pretended to be a fireman and practised sliding down the pole to go and put the fire out. I can't wait till there is another play on that I can go see. Bye for now

Sophie

xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...