Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The art of headband wearing



Not many people can pull of wearing a head band the way I do!!!! I have become very fashion conscious lately...(since being 4 really) and this morning for example when Mummy said, "Sophie are you going to get dressed today"...(for about the 4 th time!!!) I decided I would go and choose my outfit for the day. I am getting very good at matching the outfits and today I thought my red headband would go very well with my pink chosen outfit.

Mummy keeps asking me if I need any help putting my head band on!!!!!!!! WHAT is her problem and WHY does she want to take a photo!!!!!!!......doesn't she know this is how you wear them, she is just "so out of touch" with fashion these day...hmmmm *sigh*

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...