Monday, December 01, 2003

Bonjour,
I had so much fun on the weekend. I stayed at Nan Nan and Grandpa's house on Saturday night because Mummy and Daddy had to go to a wedding and I wasn't invited!! Aunty Jane also came over and we all went to the beach and I played so much in the sand and the water...it was great!! I was a good girl and only woke up once in the middle of the night uinlike at home when I have been waking up lots of times!! Then on Sunday Nan Nan took me to my house and at first I was a little bit upset with Mummy for going away for the night and not taking me with her but I didn't stay mad for long as we had to get ready for my friend Lenny's first birthday. (Lenny is the cute little boy sitting in the chair in the photos of my party....on my webpage....for those who don't know!) He had a party in a park and their were lots of other little one year olds just like me and they were all girls. So there were 8 little girls and only 1 boy. I told Mummy I was not happy that Lenny had so many girlfriends as I thought I was the only one in his life and I didn't feel like playing with them and I just stayed close to Daddy and Mummy all day. I only smiled a bit when daddy put me on the swings as that was fun but for the rest of the party I was not very happy and was not in my usual party mood!!
Today all my friends are coming over for lunch and I told Mummy to tell their Mummy's to bring their bathers so we can all go in my pool. I am so excited about that as I love playing in the pool. First of all I have to have a nice sleep as I am a bit grumpy this morning....I have 4 teeth that are so close to coming through it literally is just not funny any more!!!!! Thats why I get grumpy!! Oh yeah, Mummy also said this week she is going to take me to sit on the knee of a big fat man wearing a red suit with a huge white beard and that he comes from a place near Canada. I have no idea what she is on about but I wondered is he knows Justin seeing as he lives near Canada....Mummy said he just knows everybody, so I will tell you all about it, although I am not too keen on sitting on his knee, I can tell you that right now!!!
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...