Monday, December 22, 2003

Bonjour,
Oh no, Mummy has just reminded me again that in 2 more sleeps...(big sleeps that is!!), that the big jolly round man in the crazy red outfit with the long white beard is going to be coming to our house!!!!! Apparently he goes to every house especially if they have little people living there and he leave presents for them. Oh no, I really don't want to see him up close again, I hope I am fast asleep when he visits our house!
Mummy and Daddy have been visiting a lot of people lately and I have been going out so much which has been great fun. I have explored so many different backyards, tasted lots of yummy crackers with dips and met some new friends. On Saturday night on one of these visits out, I met 3 babies that were exactly the same age and came out of the same Mummy all at once. I'm not really sure how that all works but Mummy seemed to think it was pretty incredible as all the babies were only born weighing a little bit less than me and Mummy said something to Daddy about how their Mummy was so amazing to have 3 little babies as one is sometimes enough for her...(thats me I think!!)
Today Daddy took me to the beach and we had a great time playing in the water and the sand and when we came home I got in my little pool as it is a very hot day today!
Tomorrow I am going to pay at "Go bananas' with my friends and I can't wait to see them, especially Ella as she is my best friend!!
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...