Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Bonjour,
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Sophie, Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow everybody, I am One year old today!!!!!!! Today I felt a little bit sleepy all day, maybe because I am 1 today!!. Mummy' sf friend Steph and her baby Lenny came to see me for my birthday and we had a picnic on the back lawn. It was great fun. Then tonight we had dinner at Nanny and Grandpa's but I was very tired so I went to sleep early. I am saving up all my energy for when Daddy comes home tomorrow and then for my party on Sunday. I can't wait. Mummy said I have some birthday presents but we are waiting for Daddy to come home so that he can watch me open them, so tomorrow I get to open presents....yay. That will be fun. Thank you Memere and Pepere for my lovely birthday message. I can't wait to meet you soon when we come over to Canada.
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...