Thursday, October 16, 2003

Bonjour,
Yesterday my Daddy came home and Mummy and I went to the Airport to pick him up. I waited right next to the big door that says "Arrivals" and whenever anybody came through I would say, "da da" and then look at Mummy and she would say, "No, thats not Daddy", then finally Daddy came through the doors and I was so stunned I forgot to say "dada", but I put my arms out to go to him straight away and then all the way home in the car I kept saying dadadadada over and over again!
Daddy bought me 2 new dolls from China and I love to carry them around the house with me and give them cuddles. Yesterday afternoon Daddy and Mummy took me to the beach and I loved to play in the sand....I even ate some but it was yucky!! Daddy put my feet in the water and it was very cold so we went back to the sand and I got sand all over me and I watched Sasha runnig up and down the beach. I think I am going to love the beach, just as much as Sasha!
Today is Charlie's birthday and he is having a party, I can hardly wait. I hope they have fairy bread. By the way Memere, Fairy Bread is white bread and butter with hundreds and thousands sprinkled on top which is very prettty to look at. Daddy said you dont have hundreds and thousands in Canada so I will get Mummy to take a picture of some fairy bread and send to you. Well, I better have a nap so I am in my best "party mood".
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...