Thursday, October 23, 2003

Bonjour,
Goodness me, another week has gone by so fast in my short little life. On Monday it was Daddy's birthday and so I made sure I was extra good for him, so good, I wouldn't let him out of my sight and cried even when he went to have a shower. Also it was my Grand Pepere's 88th birthday not that long ago as well. I am wondering what his party would be like because I go to so many 1 year old party's, I have never been to an 88 year old party!!! Do they have fairy bread at an 88 year old party....... Daddy said, he really didin't think so and especailly not in Canada but maybe when I visit I will make Grand Pepere some fairy bread, because you should get to eat fairy bread even if you are 88!!!! Mummy told me today it is only 5 more sleeps till I turn 1 year old. I am very excited. Mummy and Daddy are having a party for me a few days after my birthday and lots of my friends are coming. I am so excited I can hardly sleep......Mummy says maybe excitement is the reason why I keep waking up in the night time!!!!NOT! Daddy had to go away to work again but he will come home before the party. I really miss him and still call out da da a lot and I make sure to look at his photo at least 50 times a day!!! I love playing outside in the yard especially when Mummy is watering the flowers. Sometimes she accidently squirts me with the hose and it makes me giggle but when she does it to Sasha, Sasha runs away very fast. I also have been playing in Nanny and Grandpa's back yard and I love it when Nanny puts me on a beach towel and pulls me around the lawn......it is so much fun!!! I have also been playing a lot with my puzzle and when I get the wooden picture in the right spot I clap hands afterwards because I am just so clever!!! (Mummy forgot to tell you this Daddy!!!)
Today I am sure Mummy will tell me what we are doing because she is the boss of everything I do.......Im sure I will like it, (unless it is washing my face all day) because I hate having my face washed more than anything, maybe hate is too strong of a word for a 1 year old, as I am not supposed to hate anything yet, but I really, really, really, really, do not like having my face washed with a face cloth after I have eaten!!!!!
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...