Monday, October 27, 2003

Bonjour,
Today I went to stay with Nanny and Grandpa as Mummy was very busy and had to do lots of things. I think she is busy because it is my birthday in 2 more sleeps and I am having a party on Sunday and lots of my friends are coming. It's going to be so much fun!!
Also in 3 more sleeps Daddy comes home.....Mummy thinks it is funny that I am counting in sleeps as sleep is something I have not been very good at lately, especially at night. I would much rather stand in my cot and scream for mummy to come and give me cuddles. The clinic nurse told mummy she thinks I dont want to sleep because I noticed that daddy has gone away and that I am feeling like Mummy might go away as well, so I have to cry a lot to make sure she keeps coming to see me in my when I am in my cot. Today I was a good girl though and didn't cry at Nanny and Grandpa's house because I knew Mummy would come back and I had so much fun playing. I liked to play with toys and read some books today and when I felt like I had been clever I would clap my hands. I also know how to "High 5"!!!! Tomorrow I have to go for my 12 months old check up to make sure I am growing big and strong and to also check that I can do things that babies my age are supposed to, so I better pull out all the tricks tomorrow to impress the nurses.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...